a royals fan in atlanta

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back to Baseball

What began Thursday evening has finally ended. My wife and I moved into our first home this weekend, which left me without internet and television for a few days. The good news is that I'm back online. The even better news is we should have the baseball package up Monday so I can watch every game. There's a good chance I might not leave the house again until October.

On to the Royals, as I'm writing this they are leading Minnesota 5-4 and on the verge of winning three straight. Teahen and Gordon have both homered and the team is playing really well against a quality division opponent.

Now that I'll be able to watch all the KC games, what type of superstitions do you guys have? How'd they come about?

I'll be back tomorrow to look about at the season so far.

Posted by Joe :: 2:56 PM ::

|

---------------oOo---------------