a royals fan in atlanta

Sunday, April 15, 2007

A visit to the ER

Well, Thursday night I started feeling pretty rotten. I doubt the combination of a Braves loss and a Thrashers loss within a few hours had anything to do with it. Less than 24 hours later I was in the hospital with what the doctors believed was appendicitis.

I went home later that night with no idea what was causing my pains. So that's the reason for the lack of updates. I'll be heading to the doctor later this week for followups. Hopefully they can tell me why Dotel is still out with an oblique strain and when he'll return.

Since Thursday the Royals have continued to lose. A lot. Three straight to Baltimore with no real hint of offense. They have to win today. I don't like saying there are must-win games in April, but a five game slide is unacceptable.

I'll be able to watch Royals games starting on April 23. So, what have you seen as the big problems so far for the team during this bad streak?

Posted by Joe :: 9:36 AM ::

|

---------------oOo---------------