a royals fan in atlanta

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What a weird few days

On Friday we closed on our house. Yesterday we were set up with the MLB package through DirecTV, but in the process they unhooked our internet. The bad news was I couldn't blog at home, but the good news was I finally got to see a Royals game.

Yeah, they lost, but it was wonderful to at last get to see them in action after months of just talking about it. I'm really looking forward to tonight's game. I hate that Meche is pitching decent but still not getting the wins. However, he did give up eight hits, but he didn't walk anyone, and that's always a good sign.

A few quality wins and they'll be back in it. One thing about the MLB package that I really like is that announcers from the teams do the games. Of all the sports, baseball announcers are the best, and they bring such an individual and unique touch to each team.

That's all for now. I'm psyched I'm finally able to watch KC games. Now I'm looking forward to them winning.

Posted by Joe :: 10:50 AM ::

|

---------------oOo---------------