a royals fan in atlanta

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A New Start

What's there to say? I can make excuses...regular hate mail, work(my real job) work(my secondary job(freelance writer) or procrastination. You can pick and you'd be right on all counts.

But here's what you may not know...I watched a lot of Royals baseball. A lot. I watched at least two games a week, and when I wasn't watching I was checking box scores and reading articles.

I became a Royals fan. I am a Royals fan. I should have kept up more and for that I'm sorry. I messed up. Big time. But I'm here to stay as a fan. And I enjoyed talking with you guys and getting your comments.

So here's the deal. Starting tomorrow, Oct. 24, I'll be updating on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Even during the offseason. I want feedback from you regularly, whether it be about how I'm doing or the Royals or both.

Suggest topics. My e-mail is btefan@yahoo.com.

I'll be back tomorrow morning with a summary of my first year watching the Royals. Friday will be a look at the team from a statistical standpoint. Thanks for coming back.

Posted by Joe :: 10:44 AM ::

|

---------------oOo---------------